First, of all, I am greatly thankful to my friend Kamal Shreshta for nominating me for the amazing Mahasiddhi Blogger Award. The word Siddhi is a huge deal for any person. And to be bestowed the nomination of Maha Siddhi award is just overwhelming for a 15 year old kid like me! Since, I write about animals, so saving environment has a great importance for me,and I’m sure it is a top priority to all my respectable readers reading this.
Talking about peace this award nomination comes all the way from Nepal, the birthplace of Lord Buddha. Sadly, the relations of my country India and Kamal’s country Nepal have hit a low point. But, an award recognition from him says it very clearly that peace is what everyone wants from the core of the heart. I humbly accept this recognition from my friend Kamal.
And as for environment, I think these posts serve the purpose.
Rules and Regulations
Rules & Regulations
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the Award with a Statement on Concept of PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT as above. And Tag your post with the #greatachiever.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the questions must be about “PEACE” and one about “SAVING ENVIRONMENT”.
5. Nominate at least 7 fellow bloggers or at most 21 bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of collecting badge of GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT. For more details visit https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/.
1. How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?
Showing appreciation for the work done by the talented people around you.
2. Could you please define a word “PEACE” from your point of view?
PEACE, to me. is when I can sit and think properly, to find solutions to difficult problems.
3. How can we save a tree?
By planting trees on our terraces. Since,we can’t afforest the deforested areas, this can help.
4. Do you think human trafficking is still a crosscutting issues?
Human trafficking sure is a problem, but to be honest, it is not a burning problem in India.
5. What thing do you sacrifice to make a happy family environment?
Personal life. The ultimate price to pay for the happiest family environment.
6. Which animal do you like most? Why?
All animals are my favorite. Each has a role to play in the environment.
7. What do you think about the journalist or youtubers?
YouTubers have a pretty tough job. As a content creator, I can understand all that goes in. Journalists do a pretty great job too! But expecting a bit more news than celeb gossips and weird activities from them, is not a useless thing to do.
8. Is a movie-star play a vital role to aware most of the people around the world or just they present their performance to earn money?
They just earn money. Some of them, use this money to do some social good, but their acting does little to no good to the society.
As for the questions,
Why does peace matter?
Do you think global warming has impacted you? How?(If not, you’re an alien or even worse a Karen)
You are the President/Prime Minister of your country. What do you do?
You can bring back one extinct animal to life. What is it?
You see a new follower on your blog. What is your reaction?
What is the thing you do to forget past?
What is overthinking to you?
I proudly nominate the following bloggers
Couple of Bees
Girl of Two Worlds