So, 2020 is not going bad for my blog at all! First 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, and then 300 followers! I will do the Next Celebration Post at 400+ not 350, so sorry for that. I got nominated for these wonderful awards these year – Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award, Offshore Reader Award, and Sunshine Blogger Award. Plus, I did some new experiments with my blog. I have uploaded memes, spiritual, gaming, and quotes on my little blog. Thanks to you that myblog is enjoing support!
Today, I got nominated by Vanya Rajwar, a wonderful blogger, for the Liebster Award. I am more than happy to get nominated for any blog award. Writing an award post is sure a daunting task for a 15 year old! I express my sincere gratitude to Vanya. I am sure you will like her blog as much as I do.
First Let me Put up the Rules Here,
- First and foremost, thank the blogger who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the blogger.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award.
- Ask your own questions to the nominated bloggers.
- Provide a link to the blog post to all the nominated bloggers on their sites to let them know about their nomination.
- List the rules and the picture of the blog award.
I proudly nominate the following blogger friends of mine who deserve this wonderful recognition. All of them were unknown to me before 2020, blogging brought all of us together!
- Vincent Ehindero
- Renard Moreau
- Chitkala Mulye
- Hemalatha Ramesh
- Rishika Jain
- Ayesha Mughal
- Keith Edgar Channing
- What inspired you to start writing?
A very close friend of mine was a blogger. She introduced me with blogging, and since then, I have started writing. She is a true source of inspiration for me. And yes, animals are also an inspiration for me too!
- What would be the theme song of your life?
Ek Purono Mosjide (Bengali for ‘In an old mosque’) sung by Nachiketa Chakraborty, composed by Anupam Roy; from the movie Zulfiqar.
- What has been some funny advice that someone has given you?
“Don’t be a SIMP.” More than one of my classmates have advised this to me.
- If you were a drink, what would you be and why?
I would be water. Essential yet overlooked.
- Which TV sitcom would you star in?
Honest answer. I don’t know. I have never watched sitcom on TV.
- What talents do you possess that not a lot of people know about?
I am an overthinker. Most people think I am happy-go-lucky on the other hand! Indeed overthinking is a talent. The entire existence of my blog is the result of my over thinking. If being pretty and vegan can be talents for some, sure, good thinking is a talent indeed!
- Since its 2020, you can expect the unexpected! So, what if there is a zombie apocalypse tomorrow, what is the first thing you would do?
Since, there is widespread unemployment, and I possess no brain, I will hand over my resume to the Boss Zombie.
- What does being alive mean to you?
- How did you come out of the most difficult phase of your life?
- Which song can you listen to for a million times on lopp?
- Where do you want to live if you were given a choice to live just anywhere?
- What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- What is the biggest lie you say to yourself?
- How do you wake up every morning?
- What is your view regarding world War III?
- Who is the most important person in your life, apart from your parents and grandparents?
- Which animal do you love the most?
- What is the most productive thing you do in your leisure?