I am happy beyond words! This week brought me two award nominations- Offshore Reader Award and Sunshine Blogger Award! I thank Princess, the author of Mindful Modulus an amazing blog. The link to her award post is this. Her blog link is this. Follow her. She has amazing content on her blog which I am sure you will like!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
Questions asked by Mindful Modulus
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I will love to live in a quite cottage on a hill. The quite atmosphere is sure to rejuvenate me! Plus, it would be better, if I am surrounded by dogs, cats, goats, sheep, cows, and horses there. No one with me, just me and all those beautiful animals!
2. What is your favorite season?
Monsoon. The weather is romantic.
3. What is your favorite holiday?
Diwali. We have worshiping ceremony at our home. All our relatives visit us, and lots of delicious food is cooked!
4. If you could choose another name for yourself what would it be?
REBEL JAGUAR. No doubts about it! Here’s why?
5. Tell me about your dream vacation.
Me and my buddies sitting atop a hill, and having a hearty conversation! This is a dream vacation for me.
6. What’s one thing that you have to unlearn?
Competing for marks in school. I am a Jaguar, it does not suit me. Also, this depresses me.
7. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
To never behave rudely to someone and hurt someone’s feelings.
8. Is there something that you would like to change about yourself?
My social anxiety
9. What do you spend too much time doing?
Overthinking. Planning ways in which I can improve myself. Studying.
10. What makes you feel most alive?
Touching an animal.
11. If you could be any Disney villain, who would you be?
Scar (The Lion King).
1.When did you come to know about blogging?
2.Weirdest story of your life.
3.Where will you want to visit on your next birthday, if you could go anywhere?
4.Which animal do you think you are?
5.Which is better, childhood, teenage, or, adulthood?
6.If you could keep any pet, what would it be?
7.Your favorite meme template.
8.The song which you can listen to a million times.
9.If you could shoot any historic character in his/her childhood, who would that be?
10.What is the motto of your life?
11.What do you want to change in your life, if you could travel back in time?
I proudly nominate