- Jaguars are neither the biggest nor smallest member of their genus. They are neither considered to be the fastest, the most powerful nor the cleverest. Similarly, I am a superlative in no sphere of life-leading skill!
- Jaguars are born with an aggressive spirit. A young Jaguar knows no difference between friend and foe, but attacks any random moving object. Similarly, I had an aggressive behaviour towards each and every person. After a Jaguar matures, he/she learns about brotherhood.
- A Jaguar is an apex predator. Other big cats (except tiger) feed on herbivores only and do not interfere with other carnivores. Jaguar eats Caimans. Similarly, I thrive upon competition with like-minded people.
- Big cats (except tiger) are considered to be afraid of water. Jaguar is an excellent swimmer. I am considered a nerd, yet I spend a lot my time having a lot of fun!
- A Jaguar lives in the deep jungle. My true self hides deep in my soul.
- No one can see a Jaguar in the wild, unless he/she wants to show himself. (Jaguars are very elusive, if not rare) No one knows my true self, unless I wish to show them my real face.
- A Jaguar lurks in the dark and attacks from the back with just enough power to kill its prey. I love to attack weak spots of my enemies.
- A Jaguar is considered to be a solitary animal but one surely knows about their social structure. Often, unrelated amle Jaguars have been spotted caring for each other. I am an introvert but I like socialising with like-minded people.
- A Jaguar’s instincts make him/her fight anyone. Similarly I often end up hurting my friends.
10.A Jaguar lives in peace in his/her jungle. If someone tries to disturb his/her habitat, he/she will attack mercilessly even the rescue operators. Similarly, I behave awkwardly aggressive when exposed to people or when taken out of my comfort zone.