I honestly thank Ekanthika, an amazing blogger, who nominated me, a 15 year old boy, who writes anything in his blog. I am very happy to see that I am nominated by someone for an award.
Do check Ekanthika’s blog. The link is beingproductiveliving.home.blog
Ideal inspiration blogger award is a non official Award to the bloggers as wonderful work on their blog. These awards can help motivate and encourage bloggers.
• Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, like/. https://idealinspiration.blog
Now, I am answering the questions asked by Ekanthika.
1) You aspire to become..?
I aspire to become a zoologist, author, politician, film director, motivator, teacher, and a poet. It’s a short life and there are many things to do. Instead of choosing what to do, why not do everything you want!
2) Your source of motivation?
My source of motivation is Swami Vivekananda. Such powerful voice and even more powerful quotes.
3) Your favourite local dish?
A complete Bengali meal, consisting of steamed rice, lentil soup, vegetables, mutton curry, and lots of sweets and ice creams for dessert.
4) Your favourite movie/ book?
My favorite book is Goosebumps by R L Stine. And Pother Panchali ( Ballad of the Road, in Bengali) by Bibhutibhushan Bandyopadhyay.
5) Your ideal vacation spot?
Now it’s my turn asking questions. My questions are…
What does life mean to you?
What is the significance of your blog in your life?
How do you expect to see the society after 10-15 years?
What is the main motto that keeps you going?
How do you handle rejection and failure?
I proudly nominate the following for the award..