Clash Royale is one of the four games offered by Supercell. It is a card and strategy based game.
Many people who were bored with Clash of Clans or if all the builders of one were busy with long upgrades chose to play CR for pass time. But they inclined towards it. Now I am going to tell you about the different types of troop according to me:-
- ATTACKERS (TWO TYPES – RAVAGERS AND DISTRACTORS)
- ATTACKERS include Troops which have quite a little speed (medium) to a little fast to little slow. They have comparatively higher attack per second and fair hit points.
- RAVAGERS are a species of the ATTACKERS and have a fairly well hit point with great damage per second. E.g. Mini PEKKA, Prince etc.
- DISTRACTORS are yet another type of ATTACKER. They arte comparatively faster and have low hit points, and can be easily blown up by an Offensive Spell. E.g. Knight, Archers, Musketeers, etc. They distract the opponent’s ATTACKERS and TANKS.
- TANKS include slow troops with high hit points and comparatively low damage per second. But they can be used as great troops to deal damage to enemy army and stay alive to attack opponent’s towers. Some of the TANKS ignore enemy attacks and don’t attack back. E.g. Giants. As a whole example of TANKS can be Valkyrie, Baby Dragon, Giant Skeleton etc.
- CRONIES are very fast but must be sent at back up with ATTACKERS or TANKS. They can die just by the use of a single spell or arrows from Princess Tower or cannon balls from King Tower. Some are melee and some are ranged. Some can be Aerial too. They are fast and do not deal a large amount of damage. Cronies do a great job in defence against RAVAGERS, DISTRACTORS and TANKS like Giants as they do not attack back. E.g. Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions etc.